We're proud to launch our new website. We've implemented some great updates and additions to make your membership easier to use.
Here's what's new!
- New committee landing page will be organized and will allow the user to view committee members and other content,
- Implement a new membership application form with the ability to allow member to add additional staff (not assigned to a committee) during membership application process,
- Improve the way new members are activated by sending an email upon membership submission and overall experience,
- Re-organize the Underpayments Committee portal page to be easy to use,
- Look to see if we can add a feed / collaborative process for underpayments committee members to more easily collaborate and share info, links, etc.,
- Fix member login process to match existing site, ie: member logs in, gets directed to member portal page with links,
- Add a member portal button at the top that shows up when members are logged in, when not logged in, the button switches to a "member login link".
If there are any other suggestions you may have, please do not hesitate to email us email@example.com and let us know how to enhance your experience!